In a first for Ultimate Team, EA have added new players to the database mid-cycle, and they're in packs now.
Big deal? Well, yes actually because EA have never been able to do this before due to 'technical limitations' but as per the article on EASPORTSFIFA.com those issues it seems, are now a thing of the past.
This is the first time in FIFA Ultimate Team history that we’re able to add players back into the game that were not available when we launched FIFA 16 in September. It’s the result of more development work done over the past months and it will make this kind of update possible in future FIFA games.
The 19 new players who weren't available when FIFA 16 shipped, are on Futhead NOW but you can see the list below also.
- Dimitar Berbatov – PAOK
- Yoann Gourcuff – Rennes
- Ron Vlaar – AZ Alkmaar
- Dieumerci Mbokani – Norwich City
- Younès Belhanda – Schalke 04
- Papakouli Diop – Espanyol
- Dejan Damjanović – FC Seoul
- Claudio Pizarro – Werder Bremen
- Pablo Hernández Dominguez – Rayo Vallecano
- Emmanuel Emenike – West Ham United
- Daniele Bonera – Villarreal CF
- Urby Emanuelson – Hellas Verona
- Alberto Gilardino – Palermo
- Hélder Manuel Marques Postiga – Rio Ave F.C.
- Marco Borriello – Atalanta
- Jonás Gutiérrez – Deportivo de La Coruña
- Aliaksandr Hleb – Gençlerbirliği
- Szabolcs Huszti – Eintracht Frankfurt
- Yakubu Aiyegbeni – Kayserispor
Who's your favourite?