Focus on FUT Champions.
Title update 4 is now available for PC users and is expected soon for PS4 and Xbox One. EA are taking their third attempt at fixing the issue with displaying the incorrect kit at the kit select screen and are also making some incredibly welcome changes for FUT Champions, including the masking of FUT Founder status or Est. Date, crest and squad name from the matchup screen and also introducing a new latency bar with 5 stages of connection instead of 3, giving a slightly better indication of connection quality.
In Career Mode there's a single fix regarding player wages displaying incorrectly and elsewhere fixes for EATV videos endlessly buffering and also a gameplay fix for phantom passes.
Here's the full patch list.
Fixes for Ultimate Team
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Fixes for Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation updates:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.