Title update 7 released earlier today for PC, bringing some pretty crucial changes to Ultimate Team and the Weekend League. Here's the full patch list:
- Limited the number of times a player can win a weekday knockout tournament in FUT Champions
- Added the ability to limit attribute items for FUT Champions Matches
- Added new squad restriction options for FUT Champions, such as player type
- Added games remaining to the FUT Champions leaderboard
- Updated a club crest and player photo
- Addressed an issue where a player's overall rating i displayed incorrectly
- Standardized the latency bar graphic across all online modes
- Addressed an issue where the goalkeeper would play the wrong animation on a pass back
- Disabled the penalty kick indicator and FIFA trainer from all FUT Champions matches
So a good bunch of changes for those heavily invested in FUT Champions, even if some took a while to make it into the game, and for those that aren't, the 5 bar latency indicator will hopefully make some difference for you.
As ever, expect the same fixes to roll out for Xbox One and PS4 shortly.